MIXTAPE OF THE MONTH: DECEMBER

/ 3.1.12 /
This post is super duper late but I was busy all break working! Anyways, I've decided to try and do a mixtape of the month post.. so here is my favourite tape for the month of December.

I've been a fan of The Weeknd for a long time, ever since hearing 'What You Need' off of his first mixtape, House of Balloons. Echoes of Silence is the final tape in the trilogogy and what an ending it was! Despite its short length, Echoes of Silence paints a beautiful and terrifying picture much like Abel's other tapes. From the MJ inspired 'Dirty Diana' to the calming 'Echoes of Silence' the tape is wonderfully created from beginning to end, thus making Echoes of Silence my favourite mixtape for December!

Favourite Tracks include:
02 Montreal

03 Outside

08 Next

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 ., All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger