RICH FOREVER: RICK ROSS MIXTAPE REVIEW

/ 6.1.12 /

So Rick Ross's mixtape 'Rich Forever' came out today at exactly 3:05pm (I know random time). Now I am an AVID fan of Mr. Rozay. I'm not saying that he is necessarily the most lyrical rapper out there, but something about his songs makes one lose all sense of self and believe they can accomplish anything! In terms of this mixtape I must admit I'm fairly disappointed. The instrumentals were fairly repetitive, I was not a fan of many of the features.. and halfway through I couldn't wait for it to end. I feel it relates to the common problem of preferring quality rather than quantity. My opinion may change after a few more listens, but as of right now I must admit this mixtape did not live up to my expectations at all :(. I still love me some Rozay though! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 ., All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger