HEADBANDS

/ 4.12.11 /
Anyone who knows me knows how much I adore headbands. Everyday I am wearing a headband, hat, or scarf I have wrapped as a head tie. They add a nice unique touch to each look PLUS they are perfect for us weave wearers as it keeps our hair from looking too messy! These are some headbands I've adored for months, but since I'm currently not working and can't afford to spend $14 on one headband, I haven't been able to own any of these yet. Might include some of them on my christmas wishlist!


American Apparel velvet twist scarf : $14 

 American Apparel plaid chiffon twist scarf : $14

 Urban Outfitters Braided Cable Knit Ear Warmer : $24 

 Urban Outfitters Wooden Ships Ear Warmer : $28

Urban Outfitters Heathered Knot Ear Warmer : $24

Urban Outfitters Shimmery Burnout Velvet Headwrap : $16

1 comments:

{ Manon Margaretha } on: December 20, 2011 at 11:50 p.m. said...

I love it ! I have them as well (:
Your blog is lovely !
xManon

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 ., All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger